Rental Terms & Conditions
This is a legal agreement between the hirer and Fleet Hire Pty Ltd (The Company). Identified on page 1. To rent the motor vehicle (the vehicle) described on page 1 including all its accessories, tools, tyres and equipment as well as any replacement vehicle.
1. Vehicle Conidition and Return
You acknowledge the vehicle id delivered to you in good operating condition with the seal of the odometer unbroken. You agree to return the vehicle in the same condition (except for ordinary wear and tear (NOT INCLUDING WINDSCREEN OR TYRE DAMAGE) together with its tools, tyre and accessories and equipment on the date and place specified on page 1 (or sooner if demanded by the company).
The company may take possesion of the vehicle without any prior demand to you and at your expense if there has been a breach of any terms or conditionsof this agreement of if the vehicle is illegallyparked, used violation of the law or is apparently abandoned. If the seal of the odometer is broken or otherwise tampered with, you will be responsible for not only an extra charge based on 500 kms per day at 50c per kilometre but also for any cost of repairing the odometre.
NOTE: If there is to be any extension of the period of hire beyond that stated on page 1, the company must be notified and it must agree to such extension, otherwise the vehicle will be immediatly reported to police as stolen.
2. Persons who must not drive the vehicle
- A person who is not licensed to drive the hired class of vehicle
- A person whose blood alcohol concentration exceeds the lawful percentage whilst driving the vehicle
- A person who is driving the vehicle whilst under the influence of a drug
- A person who has given or for whom you have given a false name, age, address or drivers license details
- A person whose drivers license has been cancelled, endorsed or suspended within the last three years
- A person who does not hold a current open class license
- A person who uses or intends to use the vehicle for an illegal purpose